When Should I Replace My Mattress?
You spend a full one-third of your life in your bed. Why wouldn't you want to spend it on a mattress that works?
To help you know when it's time to replace your mattress, we have identified some conditions that would indicate it is time to replace your current mattress.
You Might Want to Replace Your Mattress If...
- You purchased your current mattress more than 8-10 years ago.
- You wake up feeling more tired than when you went to bed.
- The couch feels more comfortable than your current mattress.
- Your mattress “looks” like a hand me down (or actually is).
- You wake up with aches and pains every morning.
- You need pillows between your legs to get comfortable.
- You see lumps, dips and valleys in your mattress where you usually sleep.
- You can feel the coils.
- You sleep better in beds other than your own.
If any of these conditions describe you or your current bed, it might be time to replace your mattress. Check out our selection of mattresses here.