When Should I Replace My Mattress?
You spend a full one-third of your life in your bed. Why wouldn't you want to spend it on a mattress that works?
We have identified some conditions to help you know when it's time to replace your mattress.
You Might Want to Replace Your Mattress If...
- You purchased your current mattress more than 8-10 years ago.
- It is wise to get a new mattress approximately every 8 years for a number of reasons; a few include - mattress breakdown, sweat, dirt and skin cell build up.
- You wake up feeling more tired than when you went to bed.
- The couch feels more comfortable than your current mattress.
- Your mattress “looks” like a hand me down (or actually is).
- You wake up with aches and pains every morning.
- You need pillows between your legs to get comfortable.
- You see lumps, dips and valleys in your mattress where you usually sleep.
- You can feel the coils.
- You sleep better in beds other than your own.
If any of these conditions describe you or your current bed, it might be time to replace your mattress.
Is it Time to Buy a New Mattress?
If your mattress fits a few of the aforementioned reasons to buy a new mattress then join us at Mattress Dealzz to find a mattress on your budget!
How much is a new mattress you ask? At Mattress Dealzz we've got mattresses that range from $79-$3,800.
Are you new to the mattress buying experience? Take a look at our mattress buying tips to learn more about where to start.